- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- North Carolina
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- Western District of North Carolina
- Middle District of North Carolina
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- B.A., cum laude
- She has been named to the 2020 list of Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association, and to the Super Lawyers 2020 – 2021 North Carolina Rising Stars list.*
Danielle Feller understands first-hand how important it is to make sure a person’s estate planning and estate administration needs are taken care of. Danielle’s father was unexpectedly diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2016. After the initial shock of the diagnosis subsided, Danielle made sure her parents spoke to an estate planning attorney to update their wills. After Danielle’s father passed away, she quickly learned how emotional and stressful it can be to administer an estate after losing a loved one. It is Danielle’s goal to relieve some of that burden and help others in the process.
Danielle moved with her family to Mooresville, North Carolina in 2006. She graduated North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a minor in Business Administration. Danielle continued her education at Campbell University School of Law. During law school, Danielle discovered her passion of helping others by utilizing her talents in research and writing. After graduation and passing the North Carolina Bar Exam, Danielle began her career as a research and writing attorney involving complex criminal legal issues and representing individuals in both district and superior court. She has been named Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association and Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2020 – 2021.
- Divorce Overview
- Alimony And Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence, Abuse And Divorce
- Fathers’ Rights
- Military Divorce
- North Carolina Divorce Process
- Planning For Divorce
- Post-Divorce Modifications
- Equitable Distribution
- Prenuptial Agreements And Divorce
- Property And Asset Division
- Retirement Assets
- Separation Agreements
THIRD PARTY GRANDPARENTS' RIGHTS
LGBTQ FAMILY LAW
Your children, finances, and future are worth fighting for.
More Bang For Your Buck
We are transparent about our fees and believe in the value we add for our clients throughout North Carolina.
Judith M. Daly is certified by the North Carolina State Bar as a Certified Family Law Specialist.
Don’t take our word for it …
See What Our Clients Are Saying
“I was impressed working with Judith Daly. Judith was responsive, caring and answered every question I had by email or by phone. She’s very diligent. I would highly recommend her to any of my current or future clients.”