North Carolina Child Custody And Child Support Questions And Answers
The most important and most fought-over issues in any divorce are typically child custody and child support. It often is in the best interest of children of all ages to have both a mother and father involved in their care and upbringing. But, coming to a child custody agreement, enforcing the child custody agreement and child support order or modifying custody or support can lead to arguments between parents and questions about what one parent can and can’t do.
Child Custody And Child Support Help From Experienced North Carolina Attorneys
Issues relating to child custody and child support are intensely personal. They touch on your family and your finances. We are here to help. To start off, we have provided answers to common questions we receive about North Carolina child custody and support:
- Is a child support/child custody modification attorney affordable?
- How long does it take to modify child support or child custody?
- Can I move my children out of North Carolina?
- Can I stop my ex-spouse from moving our children out of North Carolina?
- I am deploying; can my ex-spouse use that to get custody of our kids?
- I cannot pay a court-ordered child support amount; what should I do?
- My child’s mother/father is not paying court-ordered child support; what can I do?